The Journey: My Life so far........

Thursday, August 30, 2007

After 2 and a half months India really felt good…… No feeling could be better to be back to your own country……. The rush at the immigration line, the flush not working in the public lavatories, no air conditioning at the airport etc …….. It just felt good to be back……. The feeling was not going to last too long…… When I touched down in Pune I realized what an independent person I was…….. I needed my space…..Loneliness was hard to handle in Germany but I loved my independence….. I could do anything without being answerable to no one……In college a thousand questions would be asked…..My room mates had a problem if I left the room for too long…..Other people had a problem with me….People felt that I had become more proud and arrogant………..Guess I would not be me if I was not arrogant….I have to admit I am arrogant and very proud or what I stand for…………..Seeing people and their behavior made me ask myself…….Do I really belong here? There is so much more to life than just running after w omen and fighting for women…….. People getting into fist fights…. It just made me feel that I was back in school……..

I started distancing myself from people(the guys who I used to hang out most with). Did they care I don’t think so…….When bread is snatched away when you are going for a piece I guess you are really not wanted……… And people still feel they are all cool and all…….. If the same thing were to happen to them the biggest branding contest would start in college…….The height of hypocrisy….. Guess no one will ever understand my feelings….. People around were too selfish……When they have work call…Otherwise who would care…. All the friends who I did call used just sugar coated words to make me feel that I was being missed…… Guess that is what increased my expectations…….. Never have expectations in life and you will never get hurt……..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A comment from a by-passer...

Found your link while I was reading
through one of my friends blog...happen to read couple of your posts.

Found this post quite sensitive.
Never have expectations in life and you will never get hurt. Well said!!!
But its kind of hard to live without expectations in life, it might get boring if there isn't any expectations.
In another perspective, anything in life is just another learning experience.

Its just the state of mind on that moment. I am sure you must be feeling much different now!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very diffuclt to draw a line between expectations and sacrifice...
even I am left in this jeopardy at times....but wats life without these questions...and there are no rite answers to it...so my friend I would say "wohi karo jo dil chahe, do the thing that your heart speaks out first"..thats all I have to say

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home