The Journey: My Life so far........

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Law: Grounded

The guys used to find one class very interesting business law!!!! The subject is very dry but all the guys used to look forward every Tuesday to attend her class!!!! Why because the professor used to stimulate their interest……… First few classes even I used to look forward to the sex jokes but after some time it became a drag………… One of the examples she gave was how a company in Punjab had infringed on the copyright of the Mercedes Benz logo where the person had used the symbol as well the name for its underwear company. Our division would extra-hyper in the class, by the end of it she branded our class as a class of hooligans.
I usually in the first semester would try not to sleep in class, like my room partner and pakahndu. But one day I made the mistake of sleeping in her class and I was rudely woken up by her voice…. Mr. Malani pleas wake up…… Apparently I was sleeping like I would have been sleeping on a Hawaiian beach……. After half and hour she shook me up even further….. She says those boys in the last bench stop staring at me….. especially the one at the aisle I said oh crap is she talking about me……. I said to myself I have seen better and I would rather look at girls of my age…….
In the first class she made a comment that after a few months the true colors of the person will come out…… And I saw it happening, how selfish people were. Probably the values which I grew up with were a lot different. I saw my mother and father sacrificing their life and doing as much as they could for others, that is where I guess I learnt the meaning of being selfless…… This was one of the reasons why I was not liking the people around, found them too artificial (was enjoying my work though). I guess this will be one of the lessons to be learnt from a MBA college, how to deal with people and in different situations……
When the director came back from one of his trips, he was in a bad mood and was looking for the assignments he had given….. The division he went to before was grounded and could not leave campus till 8 in the night…. My entire division was shitting bricks, the worst happened in our presentation he picked on a point and took us to the cleaners we were also grounded…….. I think it was good for me as I started interacting with more people from my division and other divisions as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home