The Journey: My Life so far........

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Grounded: Tequila Sunrise

While grounded I started spending more time in the library and the computer lab. Attendance being taken till 9 in the evening was a pain….. I would come back all grumpy and was in bed by 10 in the night. Gujju (the other room partner) thought I was a snob because I did not talk much….. It was not that I did not like him or anything it was just that it would take me time to be my talkative self with a person…….One day while in the library (reading a book called The Empire, must read for anyone to get into the real estate business) the director enters, and was checking out the new books. Then his eye fell suddenly on the non-functional washrooms of the library, his brain wave was to make them into sound proof rooms with curtains so that the students could watch the CD’s lying in the library.
At the same time Milap was announced all the class representatives had to get the batch together so that we could welcome our seniors back from their summers. I never knew that ahen (the one with intriguing eyes) was one of the class representatives (actually I never knew that she existed). So we organized a batch meet where different people signed up for different duties (I signed up for backstage work). Ahen and matka phod really took charge. I was sitting in the cafeteria and a meeting for Milap was scheduled, asked ahen if the meeting is on her reply was prompt yeah the meeting is on even if it is just the two of us. She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the work out hall; we sat there alone for a while before matka phod decided to join us. The agenda for the day was to decide the name and the theme given to the event…. I was quiet through out while both the girls were trying to think of a theme… I was going through my music folders and saw a file name Sceneric Sunrise by jalebee and shouted out aloud how about Sceneric Sunrise as the theme. Both the girls had a twinkle in the eye and said together how about Tequila Sunrise and it was decided the theme for the event would be Tequila Sunrise………..
We were walking towards the lift and ahen did something which I probably cannot write about in my blog……..It turned out to be the most embarrassing days of my life…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home