The Journey: My Life so far........

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Continuing from where I left off from the last blog……….. People’s curiosity started dying, I was really happy that was happening. It was a secret worth taking to my death bed.
I still remember when I did tell her that she was Dazzler!!! I think even she died of a shock…. Like all Scorpions I do not let my feelings known to everyone. Guess it stems from the fact that I do not want anyone to know my weak point. I told her also after thinking a lot about it……. It was outside Fresh and Honest (college’s new tea shop) where she had called me. I had already told her on the phone that I am going to tell her who Dazzler is……. She was standing with someone when I had got there…..She kept saying tell, tell……. And I kept saying what………. I think she got the hint that I will not tell her till she was alone……… Then she took me to the side and we started walking towards the cafeteria. She said now tell me….My hands started sweating and words were not coming…… I fumbled and said do you really want to know……She said yeah, that is why you have come here (blunt as usual). The words came out it’s you……. She stopped walking and just looked into my eyes…….. After 1 minute standing there she just said Mohit and we continued walking…….. We did not say anything to each other and then we bumped into some more people (like always…. cannot get some quite time with someone or anyone on this campus). I do not think we spoke about it again….. till we went out for dinner together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clinton Rozario said...

Mo, I'd REALLY like to see this whole set of blogs in the stands of CrossWord as a book!
You have no idea how enjoyable it is.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home