The Journey: My Life so far........

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Masti

All my blogs so far have only shown that I am not a happy person and doing an MBA is about self introspection. So in this blog I want to change that. There were so many fun moments in the first year that it is sometimes hard to remember, link and place the events.

Clinton pulled a good prank on me once. The green eyed monster, Clinton and I were having dinner at the local restraunt. And both of them wanted to know who I like…………I kept avoiding the question but they would not let go….Without me realising Clinton took my phone and fired a message from it……. He did not show it to me………but later on seeing it in the sent messages……..it was one of the corniest lines a person could send to a girl “My heart is just like your phone….Broken but working only for you”. To give you a background Ritz carltons phone was broken at the time (a huge crack on the screen). Funny but not the line I would use to flirt with a girl………

There was a division party once and I being my usual self was enjoying the weather and Ritz Carlton came to me and said Mohit say it now you like me more than Ahen. That’s when the devil inside me kicked in and I said do you want me to get down on my knees and say that I like you more than Ahen. She said yes not expecting me to do actually what I said. So I went down on my knees and was saying Ritz and then realised someone was hugging me it was the ultimate rock star…….Expect the unexpected from me……….I know for a fact that people really think that I am quiet and don’t talk much but there is another side which people in college have not really seen……..

We were all going crazy during the second semester examinations……..Clinton and I were studying together in my room……..Chirag and Bhaskar had gone down for dinner when Clinton’s eyes fell on Bhaskar’s purple chaddis……..Sometimes Clinton gets crazy bouts……He took his chaddis and hung them on the wall and that was not it…..He took white scotch tape and was playing X marks the spot (I am sure you know which area he was trying to highlight). My first instinct was to run from the room because I did not want to be caught in the line of Bhaskar’s violent temper….Seeing the guys from the adjacent room also went into hididng…… To everyones surprise even though Bhaskar did know who played the prank he did not say a word……..For once I think he kept his temper in control……..It was actulaay a really a funny sight to see someones chaddis hanging in the room. Those chaddis were actually famous in the hostel…..Not for this incident but Chirag and I had probably given the chaddis more attention it deserves………Bhaskar’s chaddis were also famous in Hinjiwadi……

During the Art of Living course we were taught many exercises and one of them was the Bhastirika……It was a breathing exercise basically……….So during one of the classes I was getting bored (sitting in the 2nd row really does not help). The class mate who was sitting next to me was in the same plight……..Bam Bam was making a presentation on some vauge labour law that I decided that it was time for Bhastirika. So the guy sitting next to me and I started doing the world famous exercise which has claimed to save millions of lives……… The professor was sitting right in front of us but wecontinuednot realising the entire class was following us.Bam Bam pretended to bae all cool… But evnetually she had to give in………She started laughing during the presentation……….


In the 2nd semester the E-cell organised a week dedicated to entrepreneuship…….TO kick of the week we had a press conference where the director was to address the press…..as he was choosen as the spoksperson for entreeprenurship in Pune……The funny part was I was told to accompany the director……..The press started trickling in……..The director looked towards me and said come here……Ecell karta kya hai……I told him the relevant information and passed him one of our brochures……He quickly went through it…….What happened in the next 5 minutes was amazing……..I never knew a person who could cook stories so well………. A alumni who dropped out of placements and started his own business was the major bone of contention………..The previous week the director had told us that the turnover of his company was 10 lac and this week for some reason it had reachd the phenomenal figure of 50 lacs……….. And for some reason were going to give an award next ear for entreprenuial excellence……….. After the conference was over I had to tolerate him for the car ride back to college…….Where he was telling me how he could beat Micheal Schumacher in a F1 race………. And how for he has no family life………….I was “Why God Why” am I here………..Hearing that man talk in batch meets is fine but to spend half a day with him!!!!

Ok these are the few things which have stuck on to my memory……….I would like some other guys to contribure………

2 Comments:

Blogger @nkur said...

Hi
Thanx for coming by my blog. I am still getting used to the college, I hope I shall be okay once I get used to it.
When are you people coming here?

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mohit frankly speaking now your bolgs are getting a bit cliched...as compared to your previous nolgs in which there was always something..to be unravelled...but now a daz..nothing as of that kind...so looking fwd to sum excitement in your future blogs...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home