The Journey: My Life so far........

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Loner:Eyes


After a few months I realized that I was not going to get along with many people. I was always a loner right from school days…. I never did make friends easily. I would always take time to open up to people….. The only few people who I did get along with were guardian angel, Clinton and Takla (stayed in the next room as mine). Now obviously I could not hang out with them all the time……. Most of the times I would take a long walk from the main campus to the hostel…… Thinking about the day ahead or some assignment…….. Due to the schedule and the long walks I was loosing a kilo a week……… I came to campus with a weight of 92 kilos……. Lost 12 kilos in 8 weeks….. It was a crazy!!!!!!

Coming to the point I was spending most of the time alone whether it be at the cafeteria, mess etc…. I would console myself by saying that the best things in life are done alone (all the puns intended)….. Was enjoying the work coming my way but was not enjoying the environment around me….. I really felt that the people around were narrowing minded and had not seen the world as yet, the world was meant to be cherished…….. Found people’s talk frivolous and the guys they would just slip in front of every girl they would see. What guys did just to impress women was unbelievable. Why could they not be themselves and let the real person come out I just could not understand……..


One day before the statistics test Clinton said that we should go out of dinner….. I did not want to go but he insisted, there we joined a group of people, everyone recognized me as I was the class representative for one of the divisions…. I sat in one corner and did not talk much as I was not enjoying myself (plus I had the girl with the high sexual quotient sitting next to me, found her like any other wannabe trying to show how cool she was and get some attention). Through the evening I was observing the girl who was sitting diagonally on the other side of the table……. I always get attracted to woman’s eyes….. Her eyes were complex and were hiding a lot of stuff that is the feeling I got…….. She saw me a couple of times observing her (Must have thought I was a complete creep).


The next day I did miserably in the statistics test

1 Comments:

Blogger Abishek Kalro said...

awesome blog leaving a hint of inquisitiveness in the minds of the readers.. now quickly sms me who the girl with high sexual quotient was and teh who the girl was who u thot has beautiful eyes..

matka phod i think i know..

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home