The Journey: My Life so far........

Thursday, January 25, 2007

First Interaction with the Matka Phod Girl

It had been a few days into class now and the rigorous schedule was getting to me….. 6 in the morning workout classes till 5 in the evening….. I was not interacting with many people. I would come back to my room sleep for a bit have dinner, try to read on some subjects ( the emphasis is on the word try )
One evening I bumped into Pakhandu ( a syndrome where people start dancing on the street for no reason, actually a nickname given to a person ) We got talking, cursing the timings and sharing our experiences in Pune. During the conversation I learnt that he was from Delhi, I said OK!!!! And the entire Delhi bonding happened….. Pakhandu also used to sit in the next bench to me in class (actually sleep )
So after an entire day of attending classes I like my usual self was backing to the hostel (the freaking 1 km walk). On the campus gate I met Pakhandu and the matka phod girl, they were going to a nearby hotel to have a snack in the evening (guess everyone was getting fed up of the mess food). I thought to myself my lucky day………. The walk was long at first, did not know what to talk about (usually takes me time to be my natural self in front new people). Reaching there Pakahndu got a phone call leaving me and her alone. I thought to myself ok this is my chance!!!!!! We started with the normal stuff where you from and blah blah blah…..We had 2 things in common one we both had done our under graduate course form Mumbai and our love for food. Especially one place in Mumbai Café Churchill……. From there we hit it off…..during the conversation I realized that she already had a boyfriend…… I said to myself trust my luck……..
I guess the food factor will always be our common point!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home