The Journey: My Life so far........

Friday, January 26, 2007

Director in Library


After few days of college starting we had a session written on our time table called director in library (I said wow even the director needed time in the library. So I took my place and then walked in the director (tall guy who reminded me of Rajnikanth). And then he started Guys!!! I saw you at out bound learning and I feel you have no knowledge…….. What are the subjects which have been started so far….. Prompt replies came were Human Resource Management and Business Law. So he gave us two assignments to make presentations on….. The Evolution of Human Resource Management and a list of topics on Intellectual Property Rights……. I said freaking hell……. What does this guy think……. Guys!!! You have to be fast….. Submission deadlines in two days………… He wore his Valentino dark glasses and left…….

There was sudden chaos in the library…… I think all my peers were apprehensive on how they were going to do the work…….there was a buzz in the library….. The first thing which was done was to divide the class into groups…… I was put into a group whose topic was Cyber Laws and IPR’s………. Our group got cracking immediately…….. Looking for books, stuff on the net…. We compiled a 5 page report…..
All the reports were submitted to the director on Friday (The other CR of the class had gone and submitted the report). During the German Lecture we were all sitting and learning the days of the week….. and in walked in the director (wearing his Valentino sun glasses) “Who is the stupid CR who gave me this shit……. Bull and crap…… C3 cut copy paste…….. give me new assignments.”

After that ass kicking the entire class decided to submit the assignments on the day a lecture of director in library was scheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home