The Journey: My Life so far........

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I checked in on a friday...... My only interaction with people so far were my room mate the one with the red shorts and with a guy stayin in the opposite room. It was quite boring till then as none of the college activities had started. My other room mate seemed to be always on the phone with his girl friend and did not care about anything happening around him.

Our first activity as a batch was on the sunday coming up which was the out bound learning...... Still hanging out with the guy next door who seemed to be quite disoriented from the place, even he had a girlfriend in Hyderabad..... I was like wow am I the only single man in this college. So on sunday morning got up at 5am for the out bound learning where I was going to meet the entire batch at once. On the bus all the girls were sitting in the back and I sat in front. Was also quite disoriented as it takes me time to get used to a place.

As soon we reached there we were divided into groups according to birthday months. We had games where we learnt people names at first, the guy who stood out was a person who shared his name with a former US president. We got talking and started discussing various management fundamentals ( basically I tried to show off how smart I was )

The games went on and on.... most games I did not participate in as I had a bad back ( I am sure most of the people thought I was a pamperd spoilt kid who did not want to do any work ). The director of the college came off and on and said basically things to us that day that we had no team work and no communication skills to last in the corporate world.

One of the intersting things that did happen was that in one of the games which was to know the other people of the group we were put into groups of 3 and told to get to know 1 person and make a presentation on that person. I had 2 girls in my group ( I thought I was so lucky....) One of them asked me a question what would you do if it was your last day on earth? I said probably meet my loved ones. I thought it was an intersting question and asked the same to the other girl...... what came was a rude shock...... at first she was not saying that she could not say what she wanted to say..... on insisting it came out...... she wanted to have sex..... i did not know what to say......... i said i cannot write what you just said...... i finally wrote that she would like to have one big party...... My impression of her fell right there ( you will come to know in futre blogs what she does in college)

The final group activity was a matka phod where a pyramid had to be formed of people and finally some one had to break the pot hanging above...........there i saw someone who would be a good friend in college ( i hope for life ) she stood on all the guys and broke the pot which was quite amazing....... i said to myself i have to know this girl............

1 Comments:

Blogger Clinton Rozario said...

It was there, before lunch at the half-crumbling canteen, that we chatted around with the rock star.. one who goes to a party, enjoys herself the most... we had lunch, together.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home